My article has been retracted. What should I do?

Your article has been retracted but you had submitted the full text to HAL. To warn the readers, you can add a version to this deposit: the file can contain either the notice of retraction (example), or the full text of the article with the mention Retracted/Retracted (example).

To complete the information, we suggest you add the mention « Retracted » in the title field of the deposit.