My CV shows some publications which I am not the author. How to remove them?

In order to remove a deposit from your CV, go to My Space / My IdHAL and then in ‘Author forms associated with your IdHAL’ click on the list icon ‘consult the documents associated with this author form’. The list of the publications from an author form will be shown. It is now possible to check your publications and uncheck those of similar names. Save your modifications.

Your CV will be updated on the next day.