There is an error in my deposit, how can I correct it?

If you are the contributor of the paper, just log in to your account and go to My Space / My deposits select the deposit to modify and choose ‘Modify’.

If you are one of the co-author you can ‘claim property rights’ on the deposit before trying to modify the deposit. To do so, go to the deposit webpage and click on ‘claim property rights’ on the bottom of the page.